1. Stories must be true accounts and in some way need to be billiard/pool related. No stories that happened in a bar with one table. That's not a poolroom.
2. Stories must be between 500-2,000 words.
3. Stories must be submitted in the body of an email. No attachments will be accepted. Type "Pool Submission" in the subject line.
4. No graphic violence or sex in stories - use your imagination and a few euphemisms if you need to. No stories featuring people under 18 years old.
5. Stories may be edited for content, language or space. If names have been changed, send an email to tell us that.
6. Each accepted contributor will receive a short bio in the book in lieu of monetary compensation since there are no guarantees as to publishing.
7. Submission deadline: August 31, 2003.